1. Bradshaw M. (2005) Foreign Direct Investment and Economic Transformation in Central and Eastern Europe. D. Turnock (ed) Foreign Direct Investment and Regional Development in East Central Europe and Former Soviet Union. Aldershot: Ashgate, pp. 3–19.
2. Buelens Ch., Tirpák M. (2017) Reading the Footprints: How Foreign Investors Shape Countries’ Participation in Global Value Chains. ECB Working Paper 2060.
3. Bustinza O., Bigdeli A., Baines T., Elliot S. (2015) Servitization and Competitive Advantage. The Importance of Organizational Structure and Value Chain Position. Research Technology Management, no. 58(5), pp. 53–60.
4. Capik P., Drahokoupil, J. (2011) Foreign Direct Investments in Business Services: Transforming the Visegrád Four Region into a Knowledge-based Economy? European Planning Studies 19(9), pp. 1611–1631.
5. Chetverikova A. (2020) Strany Vishegradskoy gruppy v ES: ekonomicheskie rezul'taty [The Visegrad Countries in the EU: Economic Results]. Mirovaya ekonomika i mezhdunarodnye otnosheniya, vol. 64, no. 2, pp. 63–70.
6. Damijan J., Kostevc C., Rojec M. (2013) Global Supply Chains at Work in Central and Eastern European Countries: Impact of FDI on export restructuring and productivity growth. LICOS Discussion Paper 332/2013.
7. Elekdag S., Muir D. (2013) Trade Linkages, Balance Sheets, and Spillovers: The Germany-Central European Supply Chain. IMF Working Paper, WP/13/210.
8. Foreign Direct Investment in Central and Eastern Europe. Post-Crisis Perspectives (2017) Szent-Iványi B. (Ed.) Palgrave Macmillan.
9. Gabarta A. (2018) Osobennosti sotsial'no-ekonomicheskogo razvitiya stran Vishegradskoy gruppy na sovremennom etape [Characteristic Features of Modern Social and Economic Development of the Visegrad Group Countries]. Gorizonty ekonomiki, no. 2 (42), pp. 95–100.
10. Handl V. (2017) From Normalisation to Differentiation: Uncoherent Relations between the Visegrád States and Germany. Institute of Europe, Russian Academy of Sciences, Moscow (https://www.instituteofeurope.ru/nauchnaya-zhizn/novosti/item/11092017).
11. Helpman E., Krugman P. (1985) Market Structure and Foreign Trade. Increasing Returns, Imperfect Competition, and the International Economy. MIT Press, Cambridge.
12. Introducing the EBRD Knowledge Economy Index. European Bank for Reconstruction and Development (2019) March.
13. Kordalska A., Olczyk M. (2019) Is Germany a hub of Factory Europe for CEE countries? The sink approach in GVC decomposition. GUT FME Working Paper, Series A, no. 4/2019(56).
14. Lipsey R. (2006) Measuring the Impacts of FDI in Central and Eastern Europe. NBER Working Paper, no. 12808.
15. Molendowski E. (2014) The Visegrad Group Countries – changes in intra-industry competitiveness of their economies during the world financial and economic crisis. Procedia – Social and Behavioral Sciences, no. 110, pp.1006–1013.
16. Nevskaya A. (2019) TNK Zapadnoy Evropy na rynkakh stran Vishegradskoy gruppy: vklad v integratsionnyy protsess [TNCs from Western Europe on the Markets of the Visegrad Group Countries: Contribution to the Integration Process] Menyayushchiysya Zapad i ego rol' v regulirovanii global'nykh protsessov (Mirovoe razvitie. Vypusk 21) [The Changing West and its Role in Global Regulation (World Development. Issue 21)] K.R. Voda, K.A. Godovanyuk, A.A. Davydov et al. (Eds.) Moscow: IMEMO RAN. pp. 53–61.
17. OECD Data (2018) FDI stocks by partner country (https://data.oecd.org/fdi/outward-fdi-stocks-by-partner-country.htm#indicator-chart).
18. OECD (2017) Poland. Trade and Investment Statistical Note 2017 (http://www.oecd.org/investment/POLAND-trade-investment-statistical-country-note.pdf).
19. Pavlínek P. (2017) Dependent Growth: Foreign Investment and the Development of the Automotive Industry in East-Central Europe. Springer International Publishing AG.
20. Shishelina L. (2019) Nekotorye itogi trekh desyatiletiy transformatsii tsentral'noy Evropy [Some Results of Three Decades of Transformation in Central Europe]. Sovremennaya Evropa, no.6, pp. 48‒56.
21. Trade in Value Added: Principal indicators. Domestic value added content of gross exports. 2018 (https://stats.oecd.org/Index.aspx?DataSetCode=TIVA_2018_C1).
22. Trading for Development in the Age of Global Value Chains. World Development Report (2020) World Bank Group, Washington DC (https://www.worldbank.org/en/publication/wdr2020).
23. UNCTAD (2020) World Investment Report (https://unctad.org/en/PublicationsLibrary/wir2020_en.pdf).
24. Vasil'ev V.I. (2020) Evropeyskaya politika Germanii. Opyt, problemy, perspektivy [The European Policy of Germany. Experience, Problems, Perspectives]. Moscow: IMEMO RAN.
No posts found