1. Barnes J. (2015) More Labs Received Live Anthrax, Pentagon Says. The Wall Street Journal (https://www.wsj.com/articles/more-labs-received-live-anthrax-pentagon-says-1433362746).
2. Blinde L. (2018) DARPA appoints Peter Highnam as deputy director. Intelligence Community News (https://intelligencecommunitynews.com/darpa-appoints-peter-highnam-as-deputy-director/).
3. Bourouiba Group (2020) (http://lbourouiba.mit.edu/).
4. Cohen J., Malakoff D. (2012) NSABB Members React to Request for Second Look at H5N1 Flu Studies. Science (https://www.sciencemag.org/news/2012/03/nsabb-members-react-request-second-look-h5n1-flu-studies).
5. COVID-19 HPC Consortium (2020) Who We Are (https://covid19-hpc-consortium.org/who-we-are).
6. Department of Defense (2015) Review Committee Report: Inadvertent Shipment of Live Bacillus anthracis Spores by DoD (https://dod.defense.gov/Portals/1/features/2015/0615_lab-stats/Review-Committee-Report-Final.pdf).
7. Enserink M. (2012a) Fight Over Dutch H5N1 Paper Enters Endgame. Science (https://www.sciencemag.org/news/2012/04/fight-over-dutch-h5n1-paper-enters-endgame).
8. Enserink M. (2012b) Flu Researcher Ron Fouchier: 'It's a Pity That It Has to Come to This'. Science (https://www.sciencemag.org/news/2012/01/flu-researcher-ron-fouchier-its-pity-it-has-come).
9. Enserink M. (2011) Scientists Brace for Media Storm Around Controversial Flu Studies. Science (https://www.sciencemag.org/news/2011/11/scientists-brace-media-storm-around-controversial-flu-studies).
10. Federation of American Scientists (2017) DoD Directive 3000.09 (https://fas.org/irp/doddir/dod/d3000_09.pdf).
11. Fink G. (2003) Biotechnology Research in an Age of Terrorism: Confronting the Dual Use Dilemma. National Academy of Sciences (https://www.nap.edu/resource/biotechnology_research/0309089778.pdf).
12. Fouchier R., Kawaoka Y., Cardona C., Compans R., García-Sastre A., Govorkova E., Guan Y., Herfst S., Orenstein W., Peiris M., Perez D., Richt J., Russell C., Schultz-Cherry S., Smith D., Steel J., Tompkins M., Topham D., Treanor J., Tripp R., Webby R., Webster R. (2013) Gain-of-Function Experiments on H7N9 / Letter. Science (https://science.sciencemag.org/content/341/6146/612).
13. Gates B. (2015) Novaya vspyshka ehpidemii? My k nej ne gotovy [Another outbreak of the epidemic? We are not ready for it] (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Af6b_wyiwI).
14. Guterl F. (2020) Dr. Fauci Backed Controversial Wuhan Lab with U.S. Dollars for Risky Coronavirus Research. Newsweek (https://www.newsweek.com/dr-fauci-backed-controversial-wuhan-lab-millions-us-dollars-risky-coronavirus-research-1500741).
15. Hall T., Moskvitch K. (2020) Two Months In, the COVID-19 High Performance Computing Consortium Gains Traction. IBM (https://newsroom.ibm.com/index.php?s=34178&item=32082).
16. Hopkin M. (2004) Mice unlock mystery of Spanish flu. Nature (https://www.nature.com/news/2004/041004/full/041004-12.html).
17. Ilnitskiy A. (2020) Vistuplenie v ramkah «Kruglogo stola» vremennoy komissii SF po zaschite gossuvereniteta. Zapis’ translyatsii 15.12.2020 goda [Speech at the "Round Table" of the temporary commission of the Federation Council for the protection of state sovereignty. Recording of the broadcast on 15.12.2020] (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KyBRgtw84IY).
18. insideBIGDATA (2020a) Big Data/COVID-19 News. 4/26/2020 (https://insidebigdata.com/2020/04/26/big-data-covid-19-news-4-26-2020/).
19. insideBIGDATA (2020b) Big Data/COVID-19 News. 5/16/2020 (https://insidebigdata.com/2020/05/16/big-data-covid-19-news-5-14-2020/).
20. insideBIGDATA (2020c) Big Data/COVID-19 News. 6/1/2020 (https://insidebigdata.com/2020/06/01/big-data-covid-19-news-6-1-2020/).
21. insideBIGDATA (2020d) Did Big Data Fail Us During COVID-19? (https://insidebigdata.com/2020/06/26/did-big-data-fail-us-during-covid-19/).
22. insideBIGDATA (2020e) The Data Governments are Using AI to Fight COVID-19 in Africa and Asia (https://insidebigdata.com/2020/07/04/the-data-governments-are-using-ai-to-fight-covid-19-in-africa-and-asia/).
23. insideBIGDATA (2020f) Three Ways Data Scientists are Fighting COVID-19 (https://insidebigdata.com/2020/06/20/three-ways-data-scientists-are-fighting-covid-19/).
24. insideHPC (2020a) AiMOS Supercomputer at Rensselaer to Battle COVID-19 (https://insidehpc.com/2020/03/aimos-supercomputer-at-rensselaer-to-battle-covid-19/).
25. insideHPC (2020b) AMD and Penguin Computing Upgrade Corona Supercomputer to fight COVID-19 (https://insidehpc.com/2020/04/amd-and-penguin-computing-upgrade-corona-supercomputer-to-fight-covid-19/).
26. insideHPC (2020c) AMD COVID-19 HPC Fund Adds 18 Institutions and 5 Petaflops of Supercomputer Processing Power to Assist Researchers Fighting COVID-19 Pandemic (https://insidehpc.com/2020/09/amd-covid-19-hpc-fund-adds-18-institutions-and-5-petaflops-of-supercomputer-processing-power-to-assist-researchers-fighting-covid-19-pandemic/).
27. insideHPC (2020d) AMD Donates HPC Systems to fight COVID-19 (https://insidehpc.com/2020/04/amd-donates-hpc-systems-to-fight-covid-19/).
28. insideHPC (2020e) AWS Diagnostic Development Initiative to fight COVID-19 (https://insidehpc.com/2020/03/aws-diagnostic-development-initiative-to-fight-covid-19/).
29. insideHPC (2020f) D-Wave Offers Free Quantum Cloud Access for Global Response to COVID-19 (https://insidehpc.com/2020/03/d-wave-offers-free-quantum-cloud-access-for-global-response-to-covid-19/).
30. insideHPC (2020g) HPCMP Supports the Fight Against COVID-19 (https://insidehpc.com/2020/04/hpcmp-supports-the-fight-against-covid-19/).
31. insideHPC (2020h) IBM & DOE Launch COVID-19 High Performance Computing Consortium (https://insidehpc.com/2020/03/ibm-doe-launch-covid-19-high-performance-computing-consortium/).
32. insideHPC (2020i) Insilico Medicine Launches AI-powered COVIDomic for COVID-19 Research (https://insidehpc.com/2020/09/insilico-medicine-ai-powered-covidomic-for-covid-19-research/).
33. insideHPC (2020j) LLNL Researchers aid COVID-19 response in anti-viral research (https://insidehpc.com/2020/03/llnl-researchers-aid-covid-19-response-in-anti-viral-research/).
34. insideHPC (2020k) Los Alamos Stands up HPE Cray EX for COVID-19 Fight (https://insidehpc.com/2020/10/los-alamos-national-laboratory-stands-up-hpe-cray-ex-for-covid-19-fight/).
35. insideHPC (2020l) MemCPU XPC SaaS Platform available free for COVID-19 Research (https://insidehpc.com/2020/04/memcpu-xpc-saas-platform-available-free-for-covid-19-research/).
36. insideHPC (2020m) NVIDIA Gives COVID-19 Researchers Free Access Genome-sequencing software for GPUs (https://insidehpc.com/2020/03/nvidia-gives-covid-19-researchers-free-access-genome-sequenc-ing-software-for-gpus/).
37. insideHPC (2020n) NCSA Joins Nationwide Collaboration to Combat COVID-19 (https://insidehpc.com/2020/03/ncsa-joins-nationwide-collaboration-to-combat-covid-19/).
38. insideHPC (2020o) Rescale Partners with Google Cloud and Azure to Offer Cloud HPC for COVID-19 Researchers (https://insidehpc.com/2020/03/rescale-partners-with-google-cloud-and-azure-to-offer-cloud-hpc-for-covid-19-researchers/).
39. insideHPC (2020p) SDSC makes Comet Supercomputer available for COVID-19 research (https://insidehpc.com/2020/04/sdsc-makes-comet-supercomputer-available-for-covid-19-research/).
40. insideHPC (2020q) Special Report: HPC and AI for the Era of Genomics (https://insidehpc.com/2020/05/insidehpc-special-report-hpc-and-ai-for-the-era-of-genomics/).
41. insideHPC (2020r) Video: Fighting COVID-19 with HPE’s Sentinel supercomputer through the cloud (https://insidehpc.com/2020/05/video-fighting-covid-19-with-hpes-sentinel-supercomputer-through-the-cloud/).
42. insideHPC (2020s) Video: Why Supercomputers Are A Vital Tool In The Fight Against COVID-19 (https://insidehpc.com/2020/04/video-why-supercomputers-are-a-vital-tool-in-the-fight-against-covid-19/).
43. Kislitsyn S.V. (2020) Mir posredstvom sily: vneshnepoliticheskaya ideologiya i praktika amerikanskogo neokonservatizma [Peace through Strength: Foreign Policy Ideology and Practice of American Neoconservatism]. IMEhMO RAN. Moscow: Ves' Mir.
44. Krishnan R. (2020) COVID-19: The Great Artificial Intelligence Accelerator. insideBIGDATA (https://insidebigdata.com/2020/06/28/covid-19-the-great-artificial-intelligence-accelerator/).
45. Malakoff D. (2013) Roundup: Researchers React to Controversial H7N9 Research Proposal. Science (https://www.sciencemag.org/news/2013/08/roundup-researchers-react-controversial-h7n9-research-proposal).
46. Martineau K. (2020) Marshaling artificial intelligence in the fight against Covid-19. MIT (https://news.mit.edu/2020/mit-marshaling-artificial-intelligence-fight-against-covid-19-0519).
47. MID RF (2014) Kommentarij MID Rossii po dokladu Gosdepartamenta SShA o soblyudenii soglashenij i obyazatel'stv v oblasti kontrolya nad vooruzheniyami, nerasprostraneniya i razoruzheniya (1840-01-08-2014) [The Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Russian Federation commentary on US Department of State report on compliance with agreements and obligations in the field of arms control, non-proliferation and disarmament] (https://www.mid.ru/web/guest/maps/us/-/asset_publisher/unVXBbj4Z6e8/content/id/675835).
48. NIH (2014a) Project Information 1R01AI110964-01. Description (https://projectreporter.nih.gov/project_info_description.cfm?aid=8674931&icde=49750546).
49. NIH (2014b) Project Information 1R01AI110964-01. History (https://projectreporter.nih.gov/project_info_history.cfm?aid=8674931&icde=49750546).
50. NSCAI (2021) Draft Final Report (https://www.nscai.gov/2021-final-report/).
51. Peskoe-Yang L. (2020) IBM’s New AI Tool Parses A Tidal Wave of Coronavirus Research. IEEE (https://spectrum.ieee.org/news-from-around-ieee/the-institute/ieee-member-news/ibms-new-ai-tool-parses-a-tidal-wave-of-coronavirus-research).
52. Pooya G. (2020) Supercomputers vs Superviruses: Why Tech is Our Best Hope in the Coronavirus Pandemic. insideBIGDATA (https://insidebigdata.com/2020/04/03/supercomputers-vs-superviruses-why-tech-is-our-best-hope-in-the-coronavirus-pandemic/).
53. Ringes M. (2020) IBM Offering Free Access to Patent Portfolio to Combat COVID-19. IBM (https://www.ibm.com/blogs/research/2020/04/IBM-patent-portfolio-access-combat-covid-19/).
54. RT na russkom (2014) Amerikanskie uchyonye vyveli isklyuchitel'no opasnyj shtamm grippa [American scientists have bred an exceptionally dangerous strain of influenza] (http://russian.rt.com/article/36169).
55. Ryabkov S.A. (2019): SShA blokiruyut rabotu nad protokolom k Konventsii o biologicheskom oruzhii [The US is blocking work on a protocol to the Biological Weapons Convention]. TASS (https://tass.ru/politika/6570184).
56. Sample I. (2012) Bird flu: how two mutant strains led to an international controversy. The Guardian (https://www.theguardian.com/world/2012/mar/28/bird-flu-mutant-strains).
57. Sample I. (2011) US government urges scientists to censor findings on new strain of bird flu. The Guardian (https://www.theguardian.com/world/2011/dec/21/bird-flu-mutation-nationa-security).
58. Schwab K., Malleret T. (2020) COVID-19: The Great Reset (https://straight2point.info/wp-content/uploads/2020/08/COVID-19_-The-Great-Reset-Klaus-Schwab.pdf).
59. Spirin A.S. (2004) Fundamental'naya nauka i problemy biologicheskoj bezopasnosti [Fundamental science and biological safety problems]. Vestnik Rossijskoj akademii nauk (http://vivovoco.astronet.ru/VV/JOURNAL/VRAN/2004/ASPIRIN.HTM).
60. XSEDE (2020) COVID-19 HPC Consortium (https://www.xsede.org/covid19-hpc-consortium).
61. Young A. (2015) Congress questions oversight of biolab safety at hearing. USA TODAY (https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/2015/07/28/congress-questions-oversight-biolab-safety-hearing/30765261/).
No posts found