1. Agreement between the United States of America, the United Mexican States, and Canada 7/1/20 Text. (https://ustr.gov/trade-agreements/free-trade-agreements/united-states-mexico-canada-agreement/agreement-between).
2. Baldwin T., Doria C., Franco F. (2018) The New NAFTA – the United States-Mexico-Canada Agreement (USMCA) Brings Future Changes to ISDS. October 4. Global Arbitration News. (https://globalarbitrationnews.com/the-new-nafta-20181004/).
3. Beckwith R.T. (2016) Donald Trump's 'America First' Foreign Policy Speech. Time. April 27. (https://time.com/4309786/read-donald-trumps-america-first-foreign-policy-speech).
4. Boehm E. (2019) Trump Trade Advisor Peter Navarro Says Trade Deficits Hurt Jobs and Growth. Here's Why He's Wrong. Reason. 5.30.2019 (https://reason.com/2019/05/30/trump-trade-advisor-peter-navarro-says-trade-deficits-hurt-jobs-and-growth-heres-why-hes-wrong/).
5. Brady-Lighthizer ISDS Exchange (2018) International Economic Law and Policy Blog. March 2. (https://worldtradelaw.typepad.com/ielpblog/2018/03/brady-lighthizer-isds-exchange.html).
6. Congressional Research Service. The North American Free Trade Agreement (NAFTA) (2017). May 24. 38 p.
7. Congressional Research Service. The United States-Mexico-Canada Agreement (USMCA) (2020). July 27. 44 p.
8. From Farms to Silicon Valley, U.S. Businesses Stand to Gain from USMCA. The Wall Street Journal. Dec. 10, 2019. (https://www.wsj.com/articles/from-farms-to-silicon-valley-u-s-businesses-stand-to-gain-from-usmca-11576008127).
9. Jagannathan M. (2017) Here are all the terrible things President Trump has said about NAFTA - before deciding to stick with it. New York Daily News. April 27. (https://www.nydailynews.com/news/politics/terrible-president-trump-nafta-article-1.3107104).
10. Laird I, Morris M. (2019). NAFTA Update a Step Backward for US Investors. Law 360. May 9, 2019. (https://www.law360.com/articles/1157475/nafta-update-a-step-backward-for-us-investors).
11. Schaap P. (2018) How the USMCA weakens protections for foreign direct investment. S&P Global Market Intelligence. Oct.18. (https://www.spglobal.com/marketintelligence/en/news-insights/trending/ff94cmo_higdnp3k8jeasq2).
12. Hills C.A. (2014) NAFTA’s Economic Upsides. The View from the United States. Foreign Affairs, vol. 93, № 1. pp.122-127.
13. Feldstein M. (2017) Inconvenient Truths about the US Trade Deficit.
14. April 25. Project Syndicate (https://www.project-syndicate.org/commentary/america-trade-deficit-inconvenient-truth-by-martin-feldstein-2017-04).
15. Bergsten C. F. (2017) 17-23 Trade Balances and the NAFTA Renegotiation. Peterson Institute for International Economics. June 2017 (https://www.piie.com/system/files/documents/pb17-23.pdf).
16. Hufbauer G. C., Lu Z. (2016) Macroeconomic Forces Underlying Trade Deficits. Peterson Institute for International Economics. March 31. (https://www.piie.com/blogs/trade-investment-policy-watch/macroeconomic-forces-underlying-trade-deficits).
17. Steil B., Smith E. (2016) Column: Trump’s trade policy is a recipe for recession, history says. PBS. October 14. (https://www.pbs.org/newshour/economy/column-trumps-trade-policy-recipe-recession-history-says).
18. Kent R., Morris D., Forrest S. (2018) NAFTA 2.0: Investment Protection and Dispute Settlement Under Chapter 14 of the United States-Mexico-Canada Agreement. WilmerHale. October 9 (https://www.wilmerhale.com/en/insights/client-alerts/20181009-nafta-2-0-investment-protection-and-dispute-settlement-under-chapter-14-of-the-united-states-mexico-canada-agreement).
19. USTR Releases NAFTA Negotiating Objectives. 07.17.2017. (https://ustr.gov/about-us/policy-offices/press-office/press-releases/2017/july/ustr-releases-nafta-negotiating).
20. Amadeo. K. (2021) The Problems with NAFTA. The Balance. February 01 (https://www.thebalance.com/disadvantages-of-nafta-3306273).
No posts found